Monday, June 2, 2008

I miss you.

IMG_1793

I'm sorry I am terrible at keeping in touch. I miss you guys. and I'm pretty sure you two and Rob are the only ones reading this. Which makes me laugh. 

p.s. Katie- I found the red dress and got excited and wore it in St. Lucia as a secret before I sent it back to you... and i broke the strap. I am going to fix it and send it I swear. It is the cutest dress in the history of red dresses. To make up for it, I am also sending a pair of jeans that you will love. 

p.p.s. Tyra- I want to see a photo of your tiny body compared to your huge baby belly. Mainly so I can laugh at you, but also because you are the cutest in the history of the world. 



IMG_1898
Oh yeah, I added that last photo because it is freaking disgusting- that is NOT beer! It is Kansas rain water! 

rocketman
and this one is for Rob for reading this everyday and answering asinine questions like- was it funny? what else? Did you like it?  and also for doing interpretive dances on command. oh yeah, and because there is a rocket pointed at his butt- that too is for you, Katie:)


1 comment:

  1. if it was your intention to make me cry in public, it totally worked. (rockets up the butt trumps any upthebutt EVER)

    ReplyDelete