Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm pretty sure, if given the chance, my cat would kill me.

I have spent the last couple of days on a "work retreat" with my District. We rented a lodge up in the mountains and divided our time equally between working, eating and shotgunning pbr. Of course some amazing things happened, many silly things, and things were learned. Overall, I had an amazing time bonding with people that I work with. If you remember correctly my camera is out of commission, so I relied on my iphone to document many of the moments. Others were thanks to Melissa and her freeness with lending her camera to me (she understood the importance of having "Urban Trading Cards"- trust me not everyone did). Also Chris came through with the most amazing camera of all...a WATERPROOF digital camera. I almost peed my swimsuit when I got my hands on that! There are several series in this post... and gasp- photos of people! 

Series 1: Urban Outfitters Trading Cards


badminton
Voss and Shelly Williams


megan Macenroe
Megan Macenroe


synchronized swim
sychronized tub


Friz
Fritz Fris


Melissa Madden
Melissa Madden


Andy Roddick
Andy Roddick


Tiger Folster
Tiger Folster


Henry Palmer
Henry Palmer


Darwin Sanders
Darwin Sanders

sit boo boo sit
Sit Boo Boo Sit. 

Josh Beckam
Josh Beckham


Series 2: Shotgun Bridge Club ( I also almost peed my pants on this little jaunt bc I was laughing so hard)


hood

bridge before

scene from bridge

darwinian

goggogo!

aftermath

crush

bridge shotgun club
We had to carry all the discards in our hands the whole walk back, and hide them from the backwoods folk driving by, who were already suspicious of us...

huh?

we can do it!

dirt

weapon of choice!
weapon of choice

Zena

Shape shifter!
shape shifter

Sasquatch!
bows and arrows

RUN!
run!


Series 3: Waterproof Camera??!!


In the hot tub, many hours after shotgun bridge club was formed, Chris busted out a WATERPROOF CAMERA. Obviously none of these people know me very well, because they were shocked by my obsession with it. I almost drowned taking these pictures, and I think at one point we had people holding us under water to make sure we got the shot without bouying up to the surface. I think it was all worth it.

portrait

chris

ripple

nose

chin

wide

tams

splash

mermaid

bubbles

scream



1 comment:

  1. these "work friends" look more fun than us. shit. shit. shit.

    ReplyDelete