skip to main |
skip to sidebar
finally finally finally
my new camera finally arrived. And although it is not anything fancy, ANYTHING is an upgrade from my iphone camera. Having to wait for the camera app to open, waiting for the shutter to open...having no control whatsoever...okay I admit it, i kind of enjoyed the iphone camera and it certainly hasn't been put on the shelf. BUT I now have a digital camera that has a flash. gasp.
So here is one of my first images taken with the lumix. I bought a stamp today at a yardsale that says "Let your light so shine before men" I think it might be a biblical reference, not sure though. It is a beautiful statement and since i am still completely immature, I pressed the image onto my arm... oh and yes that is a firetruck on my bracelet. I got it at the yardsale too.
{loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou}
ReplyDelete