Friday, October 10, 2008

chasing the sun

so much this week. winning a work popularity contest. spending a week in a pretend city. realizing that attention for doing a job well is really embarrassing. realizing that not everyone feels that way. adding us airways to my airline "never fly" list. realizing that lavender grows in philadelphia too. being pulled back to earth to find out my sis is having surgery. and i have barely talked to any friends all week. and my dog is sick. i need to find a balance between just getting through it and getting through it while keeping my life together. 

Susie!!! I love you!!!! Feel better. If i were home I would make you chicken and dumpling soup. or at least i would try. and then i would tell you all about how much i've been exercising. Hey at least now you know where that extra inch around your waist came from! ;)


IMG_0662

IMG_0660

IMG_0661

IMG_0659

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the mend. I think tomorrow I will start training for a marathon. Love you.

    ReplyDelete