Sunday, October 12, 2008

3 from my weekend

1. The largest leaf I have ever seen. It was at least 3 feet from stem to tip top. I put my boot in the shot for comparison. We all know i have not so small feet:)

IMG_0664

2. Mack Shack. This exists in Fremont. not much else to say about it. Except that we should probably try to bring back the word "mack". Return of the mack, if you will. 

IMG_0665

3. This is 2 crows eating a taco bell taco. I had absolutely nothing to do with this. Did not set out that taco, watch the crows unwrap it (crows will take over the world) and then eat the whole thing. It was Rob's idea. To give the taco to the homeless man i mean. i thought if we set it out he would find it. Unfortunately the crows run this town. I set out a hot sauce too, I'm surprised the crows didn't open that right up and pour it on their meal!

IMG_0670

No comments:

Post a Comment