Tuesday, July 15, 2008

sprout

These mushrooms sprouted out of one of our houseplants while ago. I have been looking for an excuse to write about them because they caught us so off guard. Where did they come from, and how?! My friend Josh and his wife had a little baby girl Madeleine Poppie enter their lives today. And she is a beautiful survivor. After 64 hours of labor, the whole family is exhausted, but ecstatic. These mushrooms grew out of nothing, out of nowhere in our apartment and showed Rob and I that there is a magic in life that we will never fully grasp. While our experience is so small compared to Josh and his new baby, there is a beauty and wonder in the emergence of life on all levels. Welcome to the world Madeleine Poppie. I can't wait to hang out with you. You are one tiny little miracle. 


IMG_2375

No comments:

Post a Comment