Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ciao seattle

This is my last night in Seattle before I move to NYC. Which could be construed as a bummer if I weren't in such an autopilot mode right now. But I am mostly upset because I have decided to throw away my dry erase board. I feel like I need to start fresh in the city with a brand new board. Don't worry, I'm keeping the markers. But I am accepting new dry erase boards as apartment warming gifts...





Another item I am leaving behind is my favorite red shoes. I finally retired them, but not before taking a portrait. 



Goodbye red shoes and dry erase board. I will miss you more than you know. Oh yeah- catch ya later Seattle! Only in the Summer :).

The adventure continues...

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe move and I'm excited for your new location. Sure you don't want to put the red shoes in a memory box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't regret it.
    The shoes of course!

    I'm thinking of you. (and missing you)

    ReplyDelete