I may be stating the obvious here. But I am never happier than when I am in sunshine. It warms my skin, and somehow fills up my heart to the top. The smell of sun stays in my hair long into the night. No wonder Seattle and I don't get along most of the year. But spring, wonderful, happy, beautiful spring showed up this weekend and I hope it is here to stay. Even on a Monday with a groggy, slightly hungover head, walking out into the sunlight made me smile and not stop smiling, through conference call after touchbase after conference call. I worked through lunch so I could leave a few minutes early and go lay in the park. i was not the only one with that idea.
Then I took a stroll through the alley near my house, I've photographed this alley before, but it was interesting the different things I was able to see in a different season, with a different viewpoint. I just went through my blog archives and realized I will be celebrating a year of random documentation on 4/23. I made it another year in seattle. Don't let that sun fool you, S. It will leave you with the summer!
oh and the girl with the bicycle- if it makes it less creepy, I actually know her.
No comments:
Post a Comment