Saturday, April 11, 2009

chill. have fun.

Lots of realizations this week. Too personal to blast on the information super highway, but the last few months of healing were merely prep for the major soul searching epiphanies that are happening now. I am going to be SO good. Maybe not for awhile, but it's all going to get better from here. A couple of details of my week- anyone who knows me will understand the revolution that is happening... i went to 2 shows this week. Because I WANTED to...Enjoyed both. Danced all night at one. On a school night. Very small amount of drinking, just mainly good times with friends. 

Things that made me feel good yesterday:

1. Stumbled upon a dodgeball game in the park by my house at 10pm last night with J. It was a scheduled game, with hundreds of Jr. High and High School kids. Amazing. 

IMG_1070

2. I received a letter in the mail that looked like a wedding invite. I opened it, annoyed. It turned out to be a very thoughtful and uplifting note from my sis in law. It turned my night around. thanks M. 

3. I realized that for almost a year my dry erase board in my office at work has only had one message on it. I don't know who wrote it, or when, but it makes me smile everyday. (you will probably have to click in it to read- i shot the photo in the wrong format and this dumb layout cuts a third of landscape photos out)

IMG_1064


it's all about the moment i am in. and the people that i surround myself with. and it's about letting more of them in. 


IMG_1080

IMG_1079

1 comment: