Monday, February 23, 2009

supportive spouse

i'm not feeling well today and tomorrow I have to get on a plane to San Diego. I have spent way more time in California than I ever really wanted to lately. Although the sun is nice, I work so much I rarely see it! This calls for a post of random things that I've seen over the past few weeks. Why are you taking a picture of that crazy mannequin in the window of the dry cleaners? Because that is what I live for. 

IMG_0454

Dry cleaners on Aurora...next to the goddess shop...

IMG_0451

which unfortunately was closed.

IMG_0417

some random shop in the ID. I'm pretty sure we sell that scarf at UO

IMG_0416

brucelee's girlfriend

IMG_0420

hulk hands

IMG_0418

enormous mask

IMG_0402

IMG_0358

drum kit at piano bar... i feel his wife may have bought it for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment