I found this list here:
I love the idea of doing this everyday. A friend yesterday told me that she and her boyfriend both share the best and worst moments of their days before they go to sleep at night. Mainly they skip the worst parts and focus on the best. They also tell each other the best thing they bought that day... slightly consumeristic, but cute. The best thing I bought today was nothing. The best thing I bought this week is new towels from anthropologie...
Why Today Will Be A Wonderful Day
5. The high in Raleigh today is 75. Normally I would protest in favor of actual Winter temperatures, but today I’m happy to not be wearing a jacket.
4. MJ mouse flats are here. And I am certainly wearing them to class today, despite the blisters I will inevitably get from walking across campus in a brand new pair of flats. I will gladly take the blisters today. :)
3. I’ve already eaten two of the (vegan) chocolate chip cookies that I made last night.
2. I will make an appointment to get my eyes checked today. Perhaps soon I won’t be a hazard to fellow drivers at night.
1. Most importantly, I love and am loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment