Thursday, November 13, 2008

one year stronger

P1000271


"I forget to treasure all I have- incredible treasures. I am traveling again, emotionally restless while there is land to discover, lives unlived, men not known. What madness. I want to enjoy. I want to stop and enjoy."

-The Diary of Anais Nin


P1000267

Heading on a whirlwind tour of the Western and then Midwestern US... I will return to Seattle one year older and most likely feeling every minute of it. I am most looking forward to seeing my family and having a good old fashioned cake and ice cream party. Mom- I changed my mind. I think I want white cake with sprinkle frosting! and no singing!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I can come through with the white cake.... do you mean the icing with the little mints in it or little round ball sprinkles and is the icing cream cheese or plain ole powdered sugar kind? The singing I can't control...... sorry. mom

    ReplyDelete