Sunday, September 28, 2008
home again
I'm back in Seattle from New York...came home and slept for 14 hours straight! Spent yesterday trying to get life in order, bought new towels, nice, soft, expensive new towels. Actual sets. I figure that what makes or breaks a stay in a hotel should be standard in my home. The pillowtop bed and down comforter are the next step...maybe next year. Ate dinner on the waterfront at sunset. the sunset seemed to last forever. The sun is out again today, cool fall temperature. Plans are for brunch and then nothing. maybe napping with Petty. To all of those who have tried to get ahold of me in the last week and failed...I will be making calls today. I'm sorry i didn't get back to you earlier. It is so easy to get wrapped up in the day to day stress, especially while traveling. it's a good day to be on the west coast. I wish i could import you here to spend the day with me. We could walk in the park. Maybe fly kites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment