Tuesday, September 9, 2008

for jerod and kj

IMG_0491

Here is the space needle you asked for Kenton. Imagine us standing on top of it looking for whales in the water below!

IMG_0435

IMG_0374

IMG_0373

Jerod, make sure you tell Kenton all about the brain sucking machine near Oma and Papa's. But don't sit in the chair, it's filthy:)

IMG_0402

IMG_0476

Suz, this one is for you. It is the belt buckle I imagine your girl Sarah rocking under her American flag outfit:)

3 comments:

  1. thanks for taking a picture of the space needle like I asked for. It looks cool.
    -Kenton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly! That was a cool picture of the Space Needle! A cute picture of Brayden too. The brain sucking thing still looks weird.

    Love, Jerod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like elvis the duck made a friend.

    Sarah is a strong woman who could definitely pull off that look. I'm sensing some jealousy... don't be jealous you're a strong woman too!

    ReplyDelete