Friday, August 1, 2008

my favorite faults

1. I avoid doing laundry for weeks by buying new clothes.
2. I pack like an idiot. I ALWAYS forget something important. ie underwear, contact case, I once only packed one shirt for a 3 day trip. Yes that DID happen, and it might have been just this week.  
3. I get incredibly motion sick. I got super sick today at the rotating space needle restaurant with Rob's family. I had to come down early. I thought I might die, I felt so bad. 
4.I did not like The Dark Knight. Deal with it. It was too long and the dialogue kinda sucked. 
5. I rarely answer my phone. In fact I dislike talking on the phone. I wish it weren't so, it makes friendships and relationships extremely difficult. I'm not sure why it is, it's hard for me to express myself in that way. So if I have ever screened your call, you are not alone. I still love you.
6. Admitting my faults makes me feel less guilty about them. 
7. Being away from my family has made me realize how much I took them for granted when I lived close to them. 


IMG_0749





No comments:

Post a Comment