1. Voice lesson #1 Son of a preacher man
2. Passport nightmare aka how i might lose my job
3. Sailing the wild seas of lake union aka duckdodgers! (www.duckdodge.org)
4. my allergies are killing me aka my conversations with acupuncturists, chiropractors, and herbalists
5. dinner consisting entirely of greens aka i actually ate greens and like them?! who am i?
the pictures below may or may not apply to the topics above. deal with it.
Doesn't he look like a character from Where The Wild Things Are? Look at those bat ears!

Find Petty! I swear i didn't set this up.

Find Wolverine! Yes, that is a ceramic wolverine. Thank you America.

I was the one who suggested we buy chard...and then actually ate it. Rob made it with lots of olive oil, garlic and red pepper. I ate it so fast i feel kind of sick. but i ate it. and kind of liked it.




No comments:
Post a Comment