Thursday, May 22, 2008

As big as your FACE

I accidently went out and had several drinks on Tuesday night, thus sabotaging my entire day wednesday, and any semblance I have had to healthy living lately. I love my life. Below is my documentation of my surroundings that night. As usual, no people. If you look close there is a bud or bud light ad in each shot... it's a "where's waldo" game! 

pre-drink shop

beer light

Rainier Rad

village

san fran bridge

terrible couch

This shot is a part of my journey home. I thought an empty jewelry window was hilarious. The triptych even funnier and i took at least 6 shots of the escalator before I got this clear one. Don't even ask why I was in the Pacific Center. It has absolutely nothing to do with cheeseburgers.

cartier

cartier tryptich

pacific place

escalator

No comments:

Post a Comment